Zoomin and Shakin

Thanks guys :)

Taralyn Romero said:
These are great - could you explain this process a little more to me - maybe in a personal post? These look like a lot of fun and I'd like to try it out! Do you have to have a slow shutter?

It's actually really easy Taralyn :) The third shot was F5.6 at 1/80th sec, ISO 100. The others I did a F22, but can't remember the exact settings on those...anyway, once you figure out what combination of settings to use then the rest is all just fun...you can zoom in or out while the shutter is open, shake the camera, do a combo of both, pretty much anything you can think of. I enhanced the colors a bit with saturation and contrast in PS but that's it :) Oh and most importantly post your results here! Check out this thread if you like this stuff...JonK is the best at it: http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32638

Just had to post this...I turned the 3rd in for one of my photography classes, and my teacher accused me of photoshoping it...he thought that the motion was all done in PS and wouldn't believe me :lmao: The first time something isn't PSed and he's convinced it is :lol: :lol: :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back