08 Assignment- ABSTRACT-Anytime

Meg, It was so easy that it's like cheating on a math test. There is a free program associated with Flickr called Picnik. In the "Create" area of it, people can submit programs they designed that you can play around with. Both of the two above, are ones that I did with that.

Meg, It was so easy that it's like cheating on a math test. There is a free program associated with Flickr called Picnik. In the "Create" area of it, people can submit programs they designed that you can play around with. Both of the two above, are ones that I did with that.

Well you did a fantastic job! :sexywink:

July5thProvoPeakhike014.jpg

^WOAH black_noise, our pics are so eerily similar. i didnt even see yours until i opened this thread right now to submit my picture. dang.

DSC_0062_edit-1.jpg

hope i can post 2 pics, heres one i took the other day

DSC_0035_edit-2.jpg

Tron, you can post as often and as much as you want!

Great job everyone!!

Here are some of mine that I took the other day.

DSCN0883.jpg

DSCN0882.jpg

Meg, are those of smoke? Remember when we did scribble draws as kids and then tried so find something inside them? That's what they remind me of. (And that is a good thing, btw)

Meg, are those of smoke? Remember when we did scribble draws as kids and then tried so find something inside them? That's what they remind me of. (And that is a good thing, btw)

No it was glow sticks that kids use at halloween. My kids were screwing around with them and it looked cool. So I took the picture.

Sherma welcome to the forum and to the assignment threads. Interesting photo. Thank you for posting!

Most reactions

Back