'08 Subject Assignment #4 - FOOD - Due Feb 29th

L+L.jpg

You had to add the French Onion Dip! :grumpy: Cool Shot, BTW

Here is an old old shot of my husband's sun conure in a bag of movie theater popcorn.

[Edit: The bird is a freak! He loves popcorn and will climb into the bowl if you are not watching.]

Mango-Popcorn.jpg

Here's one I took over the weekend. I'm just learning how to use this camera and I was being drug around by a cranky person who just got her wisdom teeth removed, so the results could have been better.

fishmarket01.jpg

1 "bread"
SPT_0520.jpg

2 " I also buy"
SPT_0519.jpg

Here is an old old shot of my husband's sun conure in a bag of movie theater popcorn.

[Edit: The bird is a freak! He loves popcorn and will climb into the bowl if you are not watching.]

Mango-Popcorn.jpg

That is halarious!!! He is just looking back at the camera... Implying "what.. You weren't going to eat it..." lmao!

LOL..like what they say about grocery shopping while hungry..don't browse this thread while hungry! All this food looks good!

I would like to say hi to everyone and am looking forward to all of these assignments. This is going to be a great way for me to learn more about how to use my camera.

P2200865-1.jpg

I would like to say hi to everyone and am looking forward to all of these assignments. This is going to be a great way for me to learn more about how to use my camera.

Cool photo, it would also work for the "red" thread. Welcome to TPF!

Mango-Popcorn.jpg

That is so cool!

Most reactions

Back