'08 Subject Assignment - SPEED - Due Aug 15th

What are those kids running from? :lol:

the monster in the woods :)

Actually, this was at Valley Forge and they had to work out their energy as they had been riding in the car for some time ...

Hmm I know I have some speed photos somewhere!

From the Roller Derby I attended Saturday evening:

DSC_1935 Small.jpg

Feedback, thoughts, criticism always appreciated.

P1020750.jpg

I know this is blurry, but anyone who has tried to shoot a top fuel dragster will know that the earth moves, the atmosphere shakes and without ear plugs, its impossible to stay still.

P1020721.jpg

P1020601.jpg

dklod!! Talk about unadultorated power!! OOOH BABY!!! I may be a dork here but that there is sexy!

dklod!! Talk about unadultorated power!! OOOH BABY!!! I may be a dork here but that there is sexy!

Are you referring to the top fueler?? I totally agree. I've been to a few Nascar races, and the noise and brut power of one top fueler is bigger than 43 cup cars at 200mph. For those that have not seen one, that blurry image is exactly what happens to your vision. Your eyes literaly shake in your head. Its actually frightening. I love it.

I didn't feel the need for speed, but this deer sure did!

SpeedAssignment.jpg

i didn't feel the need for speed(i was walking :D ) but the driver in this sure did. it all happened in a matter of seconds, he got off the road and on to the pavement in the square and started skidding , thank god my camera has a really short delay at start up.

Great feel of Speed in a lot of these. I can't match the 'feel' though here's a few i haven't posted yet.

DSC_3764-r.jpg

DSC_3805-r.jpg

DSC_3679-r.jpg

to bad this assignment ends on 15 cause on 22-24 i'll be attending Bucharest Ring Challenge :D lots of speed right there. and for a funny fact it takes place around the square that the photo with the mustang was shot ( Constitution Square) :D

Great feel of Speed in a lot of these. I can't match the 'feel' though here's a few i haven't posted yet.

DSC_3764-r.jpg

I am loving this car and how you captured the water spray! Good job!

to bad this assignment ends on 15 cause on 22-24 i'll be attending Bucharest Ring Challenge :D lots of speed right there. and for a funny fact it takes place around the square that the photo with the mustang was shot ( Constitution Square) :D

You can post after the 15th. The only reason for the date is to let people know when we are starting a new assignment.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back