1 Noob - 2 Strobes - 3 Satisfied Subjects

KabeXTi

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was lucky enough to shoot some good friends of mine that are aspiring Hip Hop artists.

I haven't had much practice shooting people with off camera lighting, so I was mostly winging it. I only had 2 Strobes to work with, a Canon 430EX II and a Vivitar285. Hopefully some of you more seasoned off-camera vets can provide some C&C.

3566845105_5188145f37_b.jpg

3566508101_b15d793636_b.jpg

3566848037_4d6e208050_b.jpg

i really like #3 the best, followed by #2. #1 is odd, not sure what kind of pose it is supposed to be

guy in #1 really like howard stern huh?

i really like #3 the best, followed by #2. #1 is odd, not sure what kind of pose it is supposed to be

I agree with you on #1. It wasn't really a staged "pose", rather, I just caught him in that pose while snapping off a bunch of pics.

Thanks for the input!

guy in #1 really like howard stern huh?

Temporary cover up of something else. It will be fixed at a later date LOL.

Does #3 have a gun in his hand? haha

That would be really cool, but no, it's just a cell phone. I guess I could cover up that little bit so it's not distracting.

sorry to hijack, but just curious...
by temporary coverup, do you mean temporary like a sharpie? or temporary like, it's real but will be finished later...if it's real...that was a BOLD move ;)

sorry to hijack, but just curious...
by temporary coverup, do you mean temporary like a sharpie? or temporary like, it's real but will be finished later...if it's real...that was a BOLD move ;)

Ha! It's real. As you can probably tell, he's not the type that would 'fake' a tattoo. ;)

You can kind of see a crown sticking out from below that particular tattoo. The crown belonged to a lizard (the lizard that is being covered up). It was a reference to Jim Morrison aka "The Lizard King".

Most reactions

New Topics

Back