10 Interesting Things, Within 10 Feet, Challenge!

I bumped this for the newer members who can't seem to find inspiration around the house. Take a look at what others have done. Except for the images that have been removed :meh:. The idea here is to really challenge your skills focusing on composition.

I challenge everyone here to find 3 interesting things within 10 feet of where they are right now, and post the resulting images here. C'mon, do it! Let's test our eyes and composition skills.

Okay, I'll give it a try, all stuff on my desk :D

2 headed skeleton
casserole-albums-random-stuff-picture94-2-headed-skeleton.jpg

casserole-albums-random-stuff-picture93-2-headed-skeleton.jpg

casserole-albums-random-stuff-picture92-2-headed-skeleton-friend.jpg

Prepared microscope slides
casserole-albums-antique-microscope-slides-picture87-antique-slide-preparations.jpg

casserole-albums-antique-microscope-slides-picture91-antique-slide-preparations.jpg

casserole-albums-antique-microscope-slides-picture88-antique-slide-preparations.jpg

casserole-albums-antique-microscope-slides-picture89-antique-slide-preparations.jpg

casserole-albums-antique-microscope-slides-picture90-antique-slide-preparations.jpg

little glass rose
casserole-albums-random-stuff-picture96-glass-rose.jpg

#6 and #7 are my favorites of the bunch. A little WB adjustment needed on #6.
I like the angles of the dividers, countered by the implied line of the specimen.

Casserole, I might have 20 skeletions within 10 feet of my desk, how many do you have?

Keith, you're welcome. I thought it was a fun exercise, so I brought it back :thumbup:

Meet Harry.

Harry.jpg

*gah* I didn't realize he was so filthy.

Skeletons are supposed to have cobwebs, it's expected :D

Ohh, I want to play.

My condo isn't incredibly huge and my computer is in the living room so this should be interesting.
I think I will try something with random light as I'm in the dark.

So now I am scared to post.. since it's thought English is not my first language. Anyways, this is a cool post. I did not have my camera with me at work. Perhaps, if this topic is still active I will snap a few.

:lol:
Post, post, and then post some more.

Oh and on topic, my photos are done, just have to play with them and upload.

I will post later.... i have them uploaded to the computer i just have to upload them to a image hosting site and cant decide which one i should use lol im a member of so many of them. Also i may mess around with some of them on photoshop and stuff....

Most reactions

New Topics

Back