$2699.00!!!!!! Canon EOS 5D Mark III 22.3 MP Full Frame...

Thanks Kathy for offering to buy me one for Christmas, you are so giving. I'll send you a PM with my address to ship it too. Now THAT is a secret santa.

Hey, I am just alerting my friendly, fellow TFP'ers of a steal of a deal on a gem of a product. If you don't buy this today your images will suffer severely. Just sayin'. :)

Hey, I am just alerting my friendly, fellow TFP'ers of a steal of a deal on a gem of a product. If you don't buy this today your images will suffer severely. Just sayin'. :)

So if I don't buy this today your going to torture my kitty pictures? Cool! I'm in.. lol

Haa Kthor. TFP'ers meaning totally foolish photographers if they don't jump on that deal. :wink:

Haa Kthor. TFP'ers meaning totally foolish photographers if they don't jump on that deal. :wink:
Along those lines.

That's an awesome deal. Wish I had the money right now to buy it :-(. Been wanting a 5DIII for so long

According to some comments in the Q&A section it's a scam.

It is NOT a scam. I purchased one for my dad for Christmas. It is sold and shipped from Amazon. I received it Saturday. *Note. I paid for overnight shipping just to make sure I had it in time. I have it in my pretty little hands.

*I will actually keep the new one, and give my dad the one I purchased last year so I can use it on this years tax deductions. He is going to be thrilled!

It is NOT a scam. I purchased one for my dad for Christmas. It is sold and shipped from Amazon. I received it Saturday. *Note. I paid for overnight shipping just to make sure I had it in time. I have it in my pretty little hands.

*I will actually keep the new one, and give my dad the one I purchased last year so I can use it on this years tax deductions. He is going to be thrilled!

Did it have a US warranty Kathy? BTW, will you please provide us with a photo of your "pretty little hands" with a ruler nearby so we can make sure they are actually little? :smileys: I thought big hands were required to wrestle that big heavy Mk III. Seriously, I'm sure your dad will be thrilled.

Did it have a US warranty Kathy? BTW, will you please provide us with a photo of your "pretty little hands" with a ruler nearby so we can make sure they are actually little? :smileys: I thought big hands were required to wrestle that big heavy Mk III. Seriously, I'm sure your dad will be thrilled.
It came with the standard US warranty, and I purchased the extended warranty . It keeps my insurance premium lower. It isn't that heavy I don't think. I never even take my grip off, but maybe I am just used to it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back