3 for C&C

Discussion in 'Photography Beginners' Forum' started by melrose09, Jan 26, 2010.

1. melrose09

melrose09 TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    Seems like everyone is chillin' in the DC/MD area, so here are some more from the National Aquarium in B'more from a trip back east 2 weeks ago. A posted a few not too long ago, but here's a few more for your viewing please, or displeasure is more likely

1)on the fence with this one. sometimes I like it, and sometimes it makes me want to hurl...love to see your reactions
    [​IMG]

2) I found Nemo!
    [​IMG]

3) this little dude had me hypnotized for a good 5 minutes just swimming around
    [​IMG]

2. HikinMike

HikinMike No longer a newbie, moving up!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    It's tough shooting through glass! I've tried when I visited the Monterey Aquarium a few years ago.

The only one that I like is the first one. There's enough foreground and background stuff to keep my eyes interested. The second shot looks a bit soft to me and I would like to see his/her 'face' turned to the camera. The turtle pose is interesting, but that's about it.

3. GFreg

GFreg TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    That's because DC metro area is awesome and the East is the beast!

Sorry, hometown pride, LOL. I'm not sure how I feel about the first one. It is kinda cool. I agree with Mike on the other two.

4. nathanlegiehn

nathanlegiehn TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    First one is cool. Dont care toooooooo much for the second two, they arent sharp enough. Good stuff though!!! :)

5. melrose09

melrose09 TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Thanks! :) it's pretty tough to shoot through the glass. I had so much fun shooting that day. And the GFreg, I agree, the East is awesome...I'm only out here because my husbands in the Navy..although I do love WA! We'll definitely be settling down back east. probably in the Jessup, MD area.

Any more C&C???