40 or so hot car photos from this past weekend.

Dustin... thats his name. I was trying to think of it... I just dug Destroy out like two nights ago and watched it. I kept wanting to say Dado was his name but thats the other guy thats with him in the videos.

I got the first three and havent bought any sense then. It makes me feel to broke to see people driving around in 150K + cars and actually driving/tearing them up like there supposed to be :mrgreen:.

No, in all reallity I didn't even know they had any more out. Looks like Im going to have to run down to Best Buy or hit the Teckademics website.

By the way which one of the wheels is yours in the pics above. :) If you even say the Ferrari :( Im going to be a bit jealous :)

at best buy u can buy the ROCK SET, it has all 5 DVDs in a box set for about $32

my car with the Destroy Entertainment logo
solde.jpg

Good looking Del Sol. Like the black wheels.

Just being nosey but what kind of car does Dustin drive? You always see him with Dado in the Bimmer and or Reza in a Ferrari. He just always has the most screen time.

Those are amazing shots! I like the logo you painted on your del sol. Im a honda driver myself, theyre very good cars arent they.

You should be charging for shots like that! hope to see more.

woosey - i had Pshopped the black and white and color after i resized, but i do have the original in high res..just would have to PS it again...

tekzero said:
woosey - i had Pshopped the black and white and color after i resized, but i do have the original in high res..just would have to PS it again...

that would be superb if you dont mind?

my email is woosey22(at)hotmail.com

whats sad is that i can name every car with ease. I love cars :)

Being a car fanatic galore, those pictures are Amazing! :-O I haven't seen such awesome pictures like that in a very long time!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back