43am Flash?

Discussion in 'Sony Accessories' started by Stevepwns, Jun 29, 2013.

1. unpopular

unpopular Been spending a lot of time on here!

I'm not too worried about the lenses, they already have everything I need and I prefer classic lenses anyway.

2. DiskoJoe

DiskoJoe TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    picture quality. Thing is built like a tank but I just didnt like the quality as much. My friend strapped it with a 35mm G lens and it just came out a bit soft for my taste. He said he wasnt super happer with it either. You might get cosmo's opinion. I know he has one too. My friend told me that he thought the a58 might be a better type of motor since they drop the pixel count a bit to be more in line with what the sensor could probably handle, 24mp was a bit advantageous on sony's part. BUt dont get me wrong the a77 is still a good camera. This is really nit picky kind of stuff we are talking about here. There would be a huge difference with you coming from an a33.

• Like Like x 1
  3. DiskoJoe

DiskoJoe TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Cool, the set up seemed really nice. What they have for an offering is all top notch even if it is a bit limited.

4. Stevepwns

Stevepwns No longer a newbie, moving up!

Photos OK to edit

thanks for the heads up. depending on how long it takes them to release a new line, I might just wait for that. Im in no hurry. Given the size of the a33 I dont know how eager I am to start hiking the mountains with a bigger body. Time will tell really.

5. DiskoJoe

DiskoJoe TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit

Id check out the a58. Seems interesting and the MP count is a bit less and probably more inline with what the sensor could actually handle properly. Price is a lot better too. The a77 had a pretty hefty price tag.