50 Shades Of Grey

Someone help me....lol I'm reading the books for a second time.......sigh.

Don't know if you missed this the first time....

Exit to Eden by Ann Rampling (pen name for Ann Rice of the Vampire series fame). Trust me.. the book is nothing like the stupid movie with Rosie O'Donnell in it.

Belinda by Ann Rampling. Another interesting read....

her by anonymous - another interesting book along these lines... written in the 70's and out of print. But you can still find it used.

Story of O by Pauline Reage (1954)

I read a lot about the Story of O. I will prolly pick it up. From what I read, it doesn't sound like much of a love story....lol You have to tell what your take on the book was.
I just finished Bared To You and it was supposed to be the next big thing to 50 Shades. It is disturbingly similar but not as good. I did pre-order the second book....lol I'll have to find out what happens to these F'd up people.
I also bought 9 1/2 Weeks:A Memoir of a Love Affair. I loved the movie. We will see if the book the movie was based is any good.

Thanks for the ideas, Charlie!!
[h=1][/h]

Someone help me....lol I'm reading the books for a second time.......sigh.

Don't know if you missed this the first time....

Exit to Eden by Ann Rampling (pen name for Ann Rice of the Vampire series fame). Trust me.. the book is nothing like the stupid movie with Rosie O'Donnell in it.

Belinda by Ann Rampling. Another interesting read....

her by anonymous - another interesting book along these lines... written in the 70's and out of print. But you can still find it used.

Story of O by Pauline Reage (1954)

I read a lot about the Story of O. I will prolly pick it up. From what I read, it doesn't sound like much of a love story....lol You have to tell what your take on the book was.
I just finished Bared To You and it was supposed to be the next big thing to 50 Shades. It is disturbingly similar but not as good. I did pre-order the second book....lol I'll have to find out what happens to these F'd up people.
I also bought 9 1/2 Weeks:A Memoir of a Love Affair. I loved the movie. We will see if the book the movie was based is any good.

Thanks for the ideas, Charlie!!

Anytime... My favorite of these is actually Exit to Eden. I actually had a GF that wanted to get into that Lifestyle at one time. It was an interesting time! lol!

LOL I bet it was INTERESTING!!

LOL I bet it was INTERESTING!!

Yep! lol! I still have a bondage shirt... skin tight, and comes with straps that you can be fully immobilized with ! lol! (Shhhhh! Don't tell anyone!) ;) Bought that for Halloween a couple of years back.. brought back memories! lol! (I had really better shut up now!) :blushing:

I'll be PMing you!! LOL
Oh and I so need a picture of you in that shirt!!!

cgipson1 said:
Yep! lol! I still have a bondage shirt... skin tight, and comes with straps that you can be fully immobilized with ! lol! (Shhhhh! Don't tell anyone!) ;) Bought that for Halloween a couple of years back.. brought back memories! lol! (I had really better shut up now!) :blushing:
...bring out the gimp!

KILL THE GIMP!

oh wait. we're not talking about software. carry on then.

omg.. Is this thread still going? Well, it's a popular book, but the whole SM thing kind of makes me yawn. I've never been into it, though I did purchase a really cool solid stainless collar at Mr. S Leather in San Francisco a few years ago (when I had money to spend). It was neat, but I wasn't wearing it much and I gave it to my little brother. Oh look, Amazon sells it, too! Ya, SM has gone mainstream for sure.

Amazon.com: Mr-S-Leather 8mm Stainless Steel Locking Slave Collar - 13" Neck: Health & Personal Care

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
mishele said:
Mr. Grey is using Duotone Balls. Don't you know the difference?!! lol Geez!!

Aren't duotone balls basically Ben wah balls with vibration??

Designer said:
What, the ben-wah balls?

In case anyone doesn't know how to use them; insert two of them and go about your normal daily activities, if you can.

Remember when the Chinese "diplomat" gave a pair to Nancy Reagan?

That's disturbing. And no I did not let my mother borrow my Ben-wah balls!! ;)

mishele said:
Mr. Grey is using Duotone Balls. Don't you know the difference?!! lol Geez!!

Aren't duotone balls basically Ben wah balls with vibration??

Yes, I believe the vibration comes from a ball that is inside the ball. When did I become the sex toy expert?:confused:

mishele said:
Yes, I believe the vibration comes from a ball that is inside the ball. When did I become the sex toy expert?:confused:

Too late your thread, you are the expert lol.

mishele said:
\
How old are you again?
Oooooooo I'm not suppose to kiss and tell lil lady Oo....I'm 35.

Most reactions

Back