If we, as TPF users feel the need to make a complaint to the admin...

e.rose

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.emilymcgonigle.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
...how exactly do we go about doing that?

Do the admin have profiles here that we can PM? Is there a special form?

What's the deal with that?

Thanks.

If you feel the need, just PM an administrator.

Click here.

You just raise your hand.......

I would hope that if you are going to complain you would at least become a supporting member...........

Last edited:
Admins are the ones with red names, you see them on now and then in the listing, they can be PM'ed.

Or you can use the link sparky gave, or find them in member search, or...and my favorite...

write your complaint on a $100 bill and send it to me and I will personally see that it is handled.

Admins are the ones with red names,

:scratch: Huh?
I don't think so...lots of folks have red names...like e.rose, the OP, for instance. But I'm pretty sure she's not an admin, or:
a) she wouldn't be asking how to contact the mods, and
b) we'd be in a HEAP o' trouble :lmao:

But, I *do* think the Mods have purple names, though I'm not sure that the purple is exclusive to mods. Also, I think there's a difference between the mods and admins.

Anyway...just use sparky's link, e.rose. Or better yet, have another glass of wine first and see if you still care... :D

Tony S said:
I would hope that if you are going to complain you would at least become a supporting member........... don't complain if it's free.

I disagree! If a member (paid or unpaid) has something to say, they should be able to say it!! (Especially considering the thousands of lurkers who don't even bother to register)! No elitist treatment here! :)

Last edited:
Sorry about typos.... iPhone! :)

Most reactions

Back