60D vs 70D

But it's the same sensor technology, check for reviews you'll see no major difference in the IQ for both cameras.

It isn't the T3i...it is just the T3.

Oh and perhaps the biggest difference...the T3 doesn't have spot metering.

Last edited:
The sensor in the T3 and the 60D is the same. And the difference to the 70D is really minimal. I'd suggest going to the 6D.

That is not true. The T3 has a 12.2 MP sensor vs the 60D 18MP sensor. Also 9 cross type focus points, FPS, better viewfinder, faster shutter speed, some weather sealing, flip out screen...shall I continue?

I agree the 6D would be the bigger upgrade but from the T3 to the 60D is significant and even more so to the 70D.

Oh yes.. please.. continue. Wait.. let me grab some popcorn. Ok, I'm good. By all means, encore.. lol

The sensor in the T3 and the 60D is the same. And the difference to the 70D is really minimal. I'd suggest going to the 6D.

That is not true. The T3 has a 12.2 MP sensor vs the 60D 18MP sensor. Also 9 cross type focus points, FPS, better viewfinder, faster shutter speed, some weather sealing, flip out screen...shall I continue?

I agree the 6D would be the bigger upgrade but from the T3 to the 60D is significant and even more so to the 70D.

Oh yes.. please.. continue. Wait.. let me grab some popcorn. Ok, I'm good. By all means, encore.. lol

lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol...

Show is over.

Canon T3i vs 60D - Our Analysis. Look at the image quality and color depth difference.

Note what they mention in terms of
"Poor dynamic range
help_14.gif
11.5 EV"

Wow...only 11.5 EV???...Nikons are delivering 13.2 to over 14 EV these days,depending on model and price...

Side by side - DxOMark

Yup, I've nearly slit my wrist because of the poor dynamic range these crappy canon cameras have. In fact, you should ignore any other differences seen in videos like this; no matter what you shoot.
:lmao:

Last edited by a moderator:

lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol...

Show is over.

Really? Crap.. See, this is why I never buy tickets to the opera. It's just too hard to follow

Last edited:
Yup, I've nearly slit my wrist because of the poor dynamic range these crappy canon cameras have.

Ahh geez. Buck up little camper. It will be ok. It's only a little dynamic range after all.

Ok, maybe a little counseling and I will be ok.

I'm sure we can find you a support group. Let me google Canon Shooters Anonymous for you and see if I can't get you a number in your local area. In the meantime if you do feel the need call the suicide hotline. When you get to the automated menu system though don't press option 5 for "I bought a Canon Camera" - you'll be on hold forever and a day. Instead use option 8 for "I still own a Dodge Dart" - you'll get right through.. lol

Hey now…let's lay off the Canon shooters.
$Canon-vs-Nikon.jpg

before this gets out of hand.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back