THORHAMMER

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
WTF guys...
996 GT3 vs. VW-Bus

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SW8CmgcfmE&feature=related[/ame]

maybe it was track day or something but I still think that van is nuts

maybe it was track day or something but I still think that van is nuts
It's Nürburgring. Any male who doesn't have female tendencies should know that :mrgreen:

Tiny bit or research shows that van is slightly modified. ;) 500+bhp. The Porsche isn't getting much of a workout either. :)

its just cool to see a bus moving that fast.

It's Nürburgring. Any male who doesn't have female tendencies should know that :mrgreen:

It does NOT look like the Nurburgring. I would guess Spa Francorchamps. Well actually, it isn't a guess. It is what's writen at the start of the video. ;)

I don't get it....

It does NOT look like the Nurburgring. I would guess Spa Francorchamps. Well actually, it isn't a guess. It is what's writen at the start of the video. ;)
LOL, I just guessed. I didn't actually watch the link, I skipped through and was paying attention to finding the point the van passed him. I just remembered the video from a long time ago and thought I remembered it as Nurburgring.

I was also wishing I could find the video I saw a while back that I think was Nurburgring. It was a van, an AMG Mercedes, and an F1 car racing. The van was given a 75% head start and the AMG a 50% head start. The F1, after the AMG was halfway through the track, caught both the AMG and the van before the finish line.

that van is for the serious soccer mom.:thumbup:

That German woman on Top Gear races Nürburgring

Most reactions

New Topics

Back