A bit of a rant.....

Dagwood56

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Is it it just my imagination or are there more and more people posting links rather than photos? Does it bother anyone else or is it just my lack of patience? Posting photos here is not that hard -there's even directions on how to do it! I really get annoyed with finding links instead of photos when I open a thread and many times the links don't open or are so slow to open that --- well, I don't even bother trying them anymore. If I open a thread and find a link to a photo, or worse, several links for photos, I simply move onto the next thread.....sigh...... Thanks for listening, I just had to get that off my chest.

:hug::It's ok hun... Just let it go. Some people are just not that into it... At least it's not getting bit by a goose.

:hug::It's ok hun... Just let it go. Some people are just not that into it... At least it's not getting bit by a goose.

:lol:

I do what most people do, and move on to a new thread. I don't waste my time with links. It's their loss because they will get less feedback.

I do what most people do, and move on to a new thread. I don't waste my time with links. It's their loss because they will get less feedback.

Nice to know I'm not alone in ignoring the links.

I usually ignore them too, unless the OP says something that really makes me want to see them.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back