A Boxer and a Church

boomersgot3

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.candacehartphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is Guiness. He is 6 months old and when he stands on his back paws he is as tall as me (well almost). Such a BIG baby too!!!
guiness.jpg

These are of a Church. We were driving when these were taken so take that into consideration please! :)
Church2.jpg

church3.jpg

Church.jpg

This last one I really like. The original picture contained more of the church and was turned the regular way but I like this way alot better. Just plays better this way.
Thanks

I really like the black and white church.
It looks almost like it was actually taken a really long time ago.
and the shot of your dog is also very good.

That is the way I thought it felt too! Antiquish. I ran a few actions then adjusted to taste but didn't like the look so I just played. I get my best stuff sometimes like that!

Yeah the sky in the church picture looks off, looks PS'ed to death.

I like the last church picture best. The first two seem fuzzy, which is understandable if you were driving at the time.
Maybe try an aperture of f/8 or f/10 to get more of Guiness' face in focus :)

The sky in the first 2 pictures was actually really weird looking in the original photo. Blotchy looking so it kept that feel in photoshop. I was traveling down the interstate going 65 so a little blurr I kinda expected. But I actually softened it during pp. I think Guiness (as in the beer, not as in smart LOL) was at a ap of 4 or so. I know not all of his face is in focus but I liked the shot anyway. Thanks for the comments!

Your baby is a cutie! I'm owned by two as well :) Your Guiness has a very similar facial structure to my Ty (although he is fawn). My second is a Brindle, but he has a white face mask.

DSC_0395.jpg

Oh yes-Guiness isn't done either. He does wonderful at my in-laws house but he isnot used to being away from home and over the weekend we had a landmine in my house!!

Most reactions

Back