A couple from the "Los Suns" game.

j-digg

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are a few shots from the second game of the Suns - Spurs series.. Its been in the news quite a bit because the Suns decided to wear thier "Los Suns" jersey in partial protest to the new immigration law that was just passed in Arizona... Ive been a huge Suns fan for about 4 years now and I finally got to fly down and see them play - in a playoff game as big as this vs their biggest rivals, no less :mrgreen:. I got second row center court tickets, and I managed to get my camera in after a little hassle. ( I put my kit lens on the body before the game and hid my larger lens in the bottom of my camera bag until I got in.. Im not so sure they wouldve let me in with the 100mm, especially with seeing the hood. ) These are all with the new 100mm Macro 2.8 IS L.

The composition is sorta lacking on most of them, but I didnt really give too much thought to it - my main concern was to watch the game... They fel behind early but managed to pull off a win. Go Suns!

I believe all were taken at 2.8 at 800 ISO, maybe a couple at 400 with some NR and some sharpening.

Steve Nash out in front.
4586899876_122e29ebf1.jpg

Amare Stoudemire.
4586905636_7e5251c57a.jpg

Tim Duncan and Amare
4586906482_5c13338caf.jpg

Nash, Manu Ginobili, Amare... Underexposed a tad :confused:
4586274197_07da13dc28.jpg

Larry Fitzgerald ( the Arizona Cardinals star WR ) in the crowd just over the back of Tony Parker ( Eva Longorias husband )
4586903708_2e675dd1c5.jpg

Lol, me on TNT... taken off my TVs DVR after I got home, Im in the top center of the frame:
4586282583_9575954221.jpg

Last edited:
So cool man, Im also a pretty big suns fan so Im jealous you had such great seats at such an great game! How did you get your camera in? Shots are all awesome, #2 of Amar'e is definitely my favorite - great shot IMO. How are you liking the 100mm macro? Ive got a t1i now with the kit lens and the 55-250 and Im looking to get another lens, that macro lens is near the top of the list.. Also thinking about the 50mm 1.4 usm. Sorry to hijack - again great shots!

Very nice, I really like the color in all of these but that last one, the only thing I would do is crop the head out of the first one in the bottom right hand corner. Great Job!!

Hey, yeah it was crazy everything there had an orange cast to it from so much orange in the crowd Lol..... Tungsten seemed to be the ( preset )WB that worked the best here.... and yeah that last one is just sortve a "fun" pic I took off of my TV so I didnt do a thing with it...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back