A couple of photos i really like - Do you agree??

you do realize that Bitter Jewelers post was in jest.
Yup, he has a thing for watermarks... a negative thing. His post was a snark. :D
:lol: I totally had to look up what "jest" means!! (How uneducated am I!)
Yeah i know lol, What do u mean "a negative thing. His post was a snark." He was joking i shouldnt put a watermark on?? :blushing:

I'm just gonna go ahead and take a shot at being brutal since you said to be...

They're not very good?

They just look like point and shoot snapshots. Nothing is them really does "it" for me.

Try to find more interesting subjects. Also, You definitely need a watermark. A huge one.
I appreciate poeple being honest :D Thanks
unfortunatly all my photos (even all the ones on my site) are just taken around my house and farm!! so didnt have a lot of variety, i really need to get out and get some photo - Im going to the South Island (NZ) for a family holiday in january so hoping to get some spectacular photos down there! :D

oh i see - Honestly i dont think anyone will be looking at my website!! :lol:
Maybe somtime in the future ill start water marking :D
You reakon a massive water mark which covers the whole thing( LOL) or a more subtle one in the corner??

The lighting in all three of these is amazing. However, I'm not too crazy about the composition of the third picture, you could have filled the frame a little more, as you did in the first two. overall, really great pictures though.

Ok, so here is my two cents...
Picture #1 I really like the concept of the picture and the natural arch the plant gives it but there are some blown out portions of the leaes that I think are a tad distracting. Not sure how you would fix that...maybe someone else can chime in on that.
Picture#2 GREAT DOF!!! Not a huge fan of the picture itself but you caught some awesome bokeh!
Picture#3 I really like this one....for no particular reason other then it is simple and plain! I like the dead blue space and the curling of the plant is pretty cool!

Thanks guys :D I think i find picture two maybe a little busy?? perhaps it just me i think i preper plainer picture like the last one.
yeah in the last one the crly thingy-ma-bobs were actually reall small! and i couldnt get anycloser or it wouldnt focus. i could crop it I just havent got around to it, ill try it now though. :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back