A day in the life of....

graigdavis

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
...You!

I came up with an idea. Everyone in here is from so many different areas all over the world. And besides what we see in books and TV we dont really get to see much of where you live. Also, we all seem to know each other pretty well. But I thought it would also be cool to see a day in the life of you. What your typical surroundings are, home, work, where you drive, family and such.

Who would be interested in taking pictures from the moment you wake up to the moment you go to sleep? Give a little description of the pictures too. Maybe we could all decide on a day if your interested.

I am SO into this.
Awesome idea!
Yeah, I think we should all do it on a particular day.

July 1st perhaps?

July First? That would end up the same as any other day for me. Fall asleep at 3am in the morning of that day, and, depending on whether or not im working, Get up at 11am, Have Brunch, Do some housework and then if Ive got film handy take a few photos. At about 6PM, Have dinner. Watch some TV use the computer to post on a couple of forums, then Watch some DVD's. Then Id go to sleep again at about 3am the next morning.

My lifes Boring

Well, I'd try to do it. This is one of those rare times I'd rather shoot digital, for something fast & easy.

What is Graig doing back with that nasty little rodent as his avatar? And here I loved seeing his hot B&W pic. Oh I am so broken-hearted. :cry:

Well, July 1st is Canada Day...

Which is anything but an average day for us Canadians. It usually involves camping and/or BBQ and almost always ends with fireworks.

sounds like a lot of people are interested
and a photo documentary of a whole day is a lot of photos...
how we gonna post em all?

Yes I think the best thing to do is to post them on a webpage and give us the link.
If you dont have a website, open up an account like http://www.fotolog.net/ and post them there.

So July 1st?
Take your day in photographs, upload them to a site somewhere, and then come back here and share your pics.
I am happy to make a thread in the gallery forum which can be stickied until its well and truly over.

Sounds sweet! I hope more people get in on this than have replied to this thread. All I hear about is how beautifull NZ is, so show us. :)

Also, picturetrail.com is where I put my pictures. I have no complaints with them.

I'ma get s'more film tomorrow and I've BEGGED my sista to let me take piccies of my new nephew , Zane ( 7 weeks old ) and my 3 year old babe (his older bro, Cody ) .... so maybe I'll go visit em July 1st and include that ;) ...
And Graig , your idea is an excellent one :sillysmi:

I'm SO hoping this roll of film wont be one of wasted effort ! Please let SOME shots work out ! LOL....

Most reactions

New Topics

Back