A day with Dad

Very nice series. The picture of your father leaning on the wall is excellent. You both seem to have a nice and close time - makes me envious :mrgreen: - but you did produce a series that you can look back later on to remember. Well done.

I'm with everyone else ... great photos ... especially the one of your dad.

What treasures you have!

Looks like you both had a wonderful time and a great day of memories...Maybe I should do the same with my dad. Thanks for the inspiration. And I LOVE the shots of the trains!

M @ k o said:
Thx Airic for a fantastic tour, these are and as always a great series of photos. I too have always admire your photography, but this set is special. You have a great vision ! And me too, the bw of your father with his camera... man !!!, a priceless image of him that will last forever.

I wish I can tell him how much of a great job he did with you in his teaching. My hats off and a stern handshake for that. Thanks for sharing your story and for once again great images.

Thank you for the kind words.

Eric

I will just throw in my "amazing photos" a little later then the rest of the crowd. I truthfully enjoyed looking at each individual photo. Thanks for sharing

melcooney said:
Looks like you both had a wonderful time and a great day of memories...Maybe I should do the same with my dad. Thanks for the inspiration. And I LOVE the shots of the trains!

There is no time like now. My father and I have always had a great time together and our drives, him taking me out when I was younger and me now taking him out, have left memories that will last a lifetime. If it was not for him I would not know the pleasure and passion of photography.

Eric

Wow Eric, you have a certain standard to your work, but man I am amazed by your portraits of your dad!

I hope when Im an old hobbling grandma I can be as cool as your dad looks, camera and all :thumbsup:

Karalee said:
Wow Eric, you have a certain standard to your work, but man I am amazed by your portraits of your dad!

I hope when Im an old hobbling grandma I can be as cool as your dad looks, camera and all :thumbsup:

He will be 80 this year and when I think of it our relationship and our habits have not changed much. We still drink beer together and are both able to still go on these fun excursions. He is still very active and has a zest for life that I sure hope I have when I’m his age. I know we tried counting but I would guess he is in million negative range as he has been shooting for so long.

Eric

beautiful series.. wonderful memories!
great captures eric
love the bw of your dad :thumbsup: very precious shot!

Nice and crisp series, as always! :thumbsup:
Too many good ones to pick! :)

I also agree with Woodsac on that very photo! I found it to be very touching! The loss of my father is still very new and fresh to me as it has been less than a month since his passing. Im so envious....at the same time I am so happy that the 2 of you have so much in common and have had so much time together!

Love your work bud!

Most reactions

Back