A day with Dad

ShelleySnapz said:
I also agree with Woodsac on that very photo! I found it to be very touching! The loss of my father is still very new and fresh to me as it has been less than a month since his passing. Im so envious....at the same time I am so happy that the 2 of you have so much in common and have had so much time together!

Love your work bud!

Sorry to hear about your loss. I remember loosing my mother many years ago and it was a very difficult time. All I can say to everyone is never wait to say things you want to say and spend as much time as possible with the ones you love.

Eric

woodsac said:
WOW Eric...wow!!! I have always been impressed with your images, but this series is simply amazing! Every shot here tells a story.

But this shot somehow touches me.

I lost my father when I was 23...he was only 43. So to hear the story of the two of you spending time together young and old, and then seeing this image really brought a smile to my face :biggrin: This a shot to be proud of. It just feels like he's looking at you with total respect, which I'm sure is how you look at him.
I had the same feelings when I saw that one. I lost both my mother and father when I was younger and mostly away from home. Pity we never had those special moments to share. All the shots are very very nice but that one in particular is a treasure..... Dave

Eric.. Congrats on a brilliant series of shots. So many views and comments must be inspiring to say the least., and without a doubt... this is one of the finest series of shots I have ever seen in TPF. It's really great for me to feed off your talent. wonderful shooting once again bro.

Yes, I can't believe the response. My dad will get to look and view the thread at my sister's place tonight and I'm sure he will be touched by all the great comments and the fact he was the one that started it all. It made my day out with him so much sweeter with all the great comments.

Eric

Most reactions

New Topics

Back