A few candids of friends

immski

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are a few candids from a few get togethers lately. These are my friends from school here at RWC in Rochester NY. Please tell me what you think. Thanks for looking.:mrgreen:

55520214-M.jpg

55520276-M.jpg

55812105-L.jpg

55812109-L.jpg

55812112-M.jpg

Thanks for looking!

The expressions are nice, so is lighting and DOF - and I wonder if they all agreed to having their photo shown in the internet?
I would love to show you my friends (all elderly people, I'm afraid, or most of them) and took a couple of nice photos during our Green Cabbage Tour (that would require some explanations, I guess, but I won't give those right now), but I would never dare to put their pics up here (even though I can be pretty sure not one of them ever comes here, nor do they know about the existence of this forum).

Nice shots. It takes a certain skill to get good candids.

I'm sure they wouldn't mind having their photos put up. The internet and photos are so widely used now that putting a picture up is nearly the same as walking down the street and seeing faces, IMO.

I also like the expressions but they look a little "snapshotish" Although if that was what you were going for, then good job. I think the mood of the pictures is priceless but in some I might want to see if I could photoshop out the backgrounds or make them a little less distracting.

-Fiona

My favorite one is the second one. It has the best facial expression. Nice shot.

Thanks for the comments. They are OK w/ me posting their pictures on the internret just to clear anything up.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back