Playmates

woodsac

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.around395.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Always looking for someone new to play with........

.........wanna play?

56000974-L.jpg

That may be the CREEPIEST picture I have ever seen. Jeez...

Anyways... besides the fact it's out of a horror movie I like the post processing. Damn this scares me. haha

Before I forget...my wife, Sicily, gets a lot of credit here!
I absolutely could not have done this (and a couple others) without her. There's no way I could have got back into place in time after pressing the shutter.

She gets credit for the black makeup under my eyes. And credit for actually taking the shot. I adjusted the settings on the camera, got into place, and then just kind of walked her through it. But she took the shot :) Gotta love a woman that will help you get creepy shots!

Thanks seven, that's a great compliment!

Mate.....you know i'm gonna love this. I knew you were twisted woody (kinda like me) but this.....this is something else. David lynch should be calling you for ideas.....and anthony hopkins for inspiration (you look a bit like him here lol). Love the added touch of the rubber gloves, and you wife did a cracking job with the shot. Inspired woody.....its very creative and brilliantly executed.

Chiller's gonna love it!

now that's called imagination! love the bw tones
well done sicily ;)
and thanks for sharing jake :)

holy eff...
it takes a lot to make me freak out, and i swear i'm 100% freaking out now.
Awesome job, and great processing too :D

Noooooo!
Do not wanna play!
Noooooo!
Whoa!
*runs and hides*

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Thanks for everyones compliments (or your scared comments)!!! This was a fun one. I've had this idea in my head for a while, and just couldn't quite close the deal. Last night Sicily said she would stay up and help me after Davin was asleep. So I went out in the garage and started playing with the lights and taking some test shots.

Archangel, I'm glad you noticed the gloves!!! I wasn't sure if they would be noticeable or not. I didn't want to pull my sleeves up because of all my tattoos.

Carolyn, I knew you'd wanna play. I'm sure between you and the grimms, I'll have my hands full :lol:

Has anyone seen Corinna :scratch:

*Calls out* Corrriiiiiiinna
It's ok...you can come out now. The bad guys gone :hugs:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back