Discussion in 'Photography Beginners' Forum' started by a2dadamm, May 11, 2009.
hey guys, here are some of my attempts at some marco shots.
thanks for viewing.:hug::
I love pic 2 of the flower
lol thanks its just a a random weed in the yard.. lol
1. Take the car out of the background and I think it would be better... I feel like it's a picture of the car that didn't focus right.
2. Love it. It may be a weed but it still gives a good picture!
3. I really like this. The blue and the white work well, in my opinion
4. I like the detail of the glass, maybe a little underexposed???
5. Definitely a good attempt. It seems you focused on the skin instead of the ladybug though...
6. Not really a fan...
Take these with a grain of salt, I'm no expert!
It seems with some that you did A LOT of cropping? Is that the case or is it out of focus. (I.E. 5 & 6)
i can only see the first 2, but the colors on the fleur are nice. it does seem a bit soft though.
thanks for the comments, Theese were all shot with my old fujifilm P&S
i didnt know much about anything when i had it except that i knew i like taking pics. lol
the last 2 were cropped a bit.. and the last one was one day at breakfast when you always has a few stubborn cheerio's that jump out of the bowl when you stick the spoon in , lol
Separate names with a comma.