A few e*bay goodies

AE86

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was looking for a digital timer remote and seeing how Canon want $250 for theirs i thought it was time to go third party. I found this. timer remote

any one have one of these? or other ones made in China? (they are all probably made in the same factory) The only thing i don't like is the some what short cord. 1.5m would be nice.

Looking in the ebay store i found these. do you think they are worth the time?? If there are even half decent i think i might pick them up with the mind set of seeing what i use/how often and if it is worth while buying a more expensive premium filters. (I want to try different ND grad filters)

lens filters

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I have a Nikon equivalent coming from the same store soon. I see no problem with it from the description. If it does what it's meant to do and even if it's cheap and needs to be replaced yearly to me it's still worth more than the ludicrous price Nikon charge for their equivalent model. It's a button, small microchip, and a plug. The point of failure is usually the cable at either end. My last cheap remote lasted 1.5 years.

Most reactions

Back