Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
sky.jpg

clouds.jpg

023_1A.jpg

021_3A.jpg

5. photoshopped this one a little...lol
yellowflowercopy.jpg

C&C are welcome. Please tell me what you think...lol Thanks in advance!!

For the sky ones ill tell you what someone told me when I posted up sky ones like that "I could get drunk off my ass anyday fall over and take a picture of the sky"

The flower ones are nice

(^^^ that seems a little harsh, Ryank2!)

The clouds in the first shot are beautiful...dark, and with that eerie colouring that tells of a coming storm. It's a shame there wasn't something more photogenic, in addition to the clouds, in the shot. I've 'been there', felt that frustration of needing a better foreground element for cloud/sunset/sunrise/rainbow shots. Flower shot #3 is also an interesting find...a tenacious tree/flower growing among the pavement.

Keep posting!

It seems like your ISO's were a bit too high on some of these, resulting in some noise.

Overall I think your photos in this thread are just kinda average, but I do like the 4th image you posted. Good DOF and background in that one.

The Empress!
Don't get discouraged by some of the 'harsher' comments you've seen here. Although critique, even as seen here, is usually a positive thing in the end, try to gain as much as you can from it and keep on shooting. I'd keep those pictures around and revisit them in few months. They will act as a bench mark and show you how much you've progressed since that time. I like going back to some of my early work just to see what I considered good then, and what I consider good now. An most of all, I think you'll find that with photography we never stop learning (at least I have a lot to learn yet :wink:). I'll be looking for more of you work here for sure !

I'll agree with those above saying that the photos aren't something you run around telling everyone about. However I find there still quite good, I also like how the high ISO gives it a different look. Almost like your using old film. Speaking of which, what kind of camera are you using?

Thanks for all of your comments, i really appreciate the criticism!!!! w/o it there is no reason to get better. P.S. im shooting with a x-370 minolta.

(^^^ that seems a little harsh, Ryank2!)

Keep posting!

hah I didnt mean for it to seem harsh sorry ;) I realize this was awhile ago but the bump is still good to get more responces :)

Ok so picture 1 has a nice sky but lots of rubbish in it like the carpark and traffic etc. Pic 4 has the nice innocent defenceless flower. So I would have torn up the flower and tried to find a way to place it under the impressive sky in an effort to contrast the gentle with the merciless, the humble with the almighty.

Ray.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back