A few more from my last venture. (New Photos added!)

Digital Matt

alter ego: Analog Matt
Reaction score
Website
www.mattperko.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here's a few more that I had time to process from my trip to Hogback.

turning_point.jpg

forest_and-creek.jpg

forest_denizens.jpg

And lastly, one of me as I was leaving. I though this spot was perfect for a quick self portrait.

the_photographer.jpg

The green in that second photo is so vibrant, did you use an enhancing filter or was it just a great bit of sunlight?

The first pic really turns my crank. How do you get your pictures to look so sharp? Seems to have incredable detail for 165kb.

the second one is lovely, also i like the first one

Thanks everyone! :)

Scurra, I didn't use an enhancing filter. The sunlight was really great there, and I also bumped up the saturation in photoshop, as well as using two seperate color balance layers, one for the top greenish part, and one for the orange sediment at the bottom.

Cruzin, that's a really sharp lens I used. I'm sure that helps, and shooting at f/11, and the beloved Unsharp Mask :) I always sharpen the full size Tiffs, and when I resize them to post I tack on another 500%, 0.2, 0 to sharpen them up again, and sometimes I do it twice if need be.

Core17, Hogback park is in Northeast Ohio, in between the Grand River and one of it's small tributaries, the Mill Creek. It's a really beautiful place. I think I'm going back there today :)

I have to join the group about number 1. That's an amazing shot. Good work.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back