A few more of my photos... quite new here still...

profounder

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
floor1vh0.jpg

neckless1mb6.jpg

shirt1vt8.jpg

sitting4od6.jpg

hairpull1uq3.jpg

dock1gq0.jpg

knifezo3.jpg

roadis1.jpg

leaf1he1.jpg

bank1ag4.jpg

Just thought I would post a few, Im color blind, let me know if any colors are off. let me know what you think

This is quite a mixture of photos ... it might be wise to post the portraits in the Portrait Forum... all in all I like the post processing you give to most of these, making them softer than they would naturally be. Of these, the cut up apple (good POV = point of view, too) stands out to me most.

I also like the colours, soft light and drama in the all blue pier photo, only the centred horizon does not appeal to me that much when there is so much very blown out sky above ... if it were my pic, I'd let that part go and thus shift the horizon up a bit ... but I definitely would NOT touch the dark cloud right above the yacht!

The necklace pic ... I pity that the finger is in focus and the necklace is not - somehow this photo suggests the necklace is the subject ... but the subject is out of focus :scratch: !?!?!? Hmph.........

I really like the last one, it has quite a bit of depth.
I don't understand it at all.
But I like the objects and their colours ... and the sense of depth!
But could you enlighten us as to what we see in the last?

its a bank drive through..... thanks for the kind words. and thats not a yacht its a pontoon boat.

Beautiful series...

Welcome to TPF!

Great shots. Good For a Portfolio. Which is what im doin RIGHT this Instant. A Nice Power Point For CCS. Massive Props. Keep Em Comming........... EXCEPT all those Images were taken Into Photoshop. So Make sure U NOTE THEY ARE EDITed

Most reactions

New Topics

Back