A few New shots

nikon90s

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.pbase.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just got back from my mothers Birthday and took a few shots on my trip... what do you think

32016549.jpg

32016626.jpg

32016694.jpg

For the first one, the fench is the center of attention and the 'party people' only distract from that. I'd say one or the other for that shot. Either the people or the fence.

Number two is "ok" but the colors are really bland due to the harsh sunlight. Would like to see more saturation or maybe reshoot with better light.

Number three is your best one here. I like how you can still tell what's happening just by the shadows. (walking the dog no?) Very cool shot. I recommend cropping out the yellow line, it's not part of the picture's appeal and isn't needed.

I've got a question about the last one... how did you do that there isn't your shadow?

i didnt notice the people in the first photo till they were mentioned, i like it anyways. nice eye.
i think in #3, he's the one on the far left? there's a lump on the neck that might be a camera.

jadin said:
you've sparked my architect's interest with this word, lol. a "fence/bench", separating the horizontal plane and allowing public seating all at once! :) fabulous

I am the one on the far left walking the dog. She was going to be in the shot also but pulled at the last min so I missed her.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back