A few pics for CC please!

Discussion in 'Photography Beginners' Forum' started by Beacon, Oct 31, 2008.

1. Beacon

Beacon TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    I am very new to taking pics and then showing them to strangers, but I have been coming to the forum for a few weeks and you all seem very nice and very good at giving CC. Please don't hold back - I need to learn!!

Attached Files:

2. redtippmann

redtippmann TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    If you don't want me to hold back ok

1: I like the door but the siding makes the crookedness standout more(easy fix in even picasa) and if this is your house I would move that orange thing (pumpkin?) that on the left. Also the front rocks seem a bit overexposed.

2:Cool shot I like the wood work but I would try a different angle maybe more down and looking down the side of the house.

3: id try to get more of the water behind it if possible and if that what it is.

4: I like the B&W of the fishing rod i might try a shallower DOF on the rod if possible but there is many options.

This is me being picky I do very much enjoy #'s 1 and 4 and would use them as desk top backgrounds so good job!

3. Beacon

Beacon TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    thanks, I really appreciate your taking the time to respond!! I am using a film camera and not doing much to correct at this point.