A Good Lesson

That's an amazing shot but there's no ****ing way I'd go outside with a tornado that close. Lucky it didn't suck the camera right out of her hands.

Aaaa,.. yeah, if I had nothing else to do since I was going to die.

Barrel distortion. Sensor spots, noise, and I'd clone out the pole or go back and reshoot since it's proably no longer there.

Definately should have used a tripod, what a noob. :lol:

Perfect for bracketing. If you timed the bracket just right, you would get one shot without tornado, one shot with tornado, and one shot with nothing but bare ground. Then use layer masking to erase or keep the telephone poles, lines, roadsigns, and other elements that you want or want to remove.
:D

Well if I saw a tornado and have a camera I would get the shot, ive been through a fair amount of life threatning experiences.

Well if I saw a tornado and have a camera I would get the shot, ive been through a fair amount of life threatning experiences.
Walking into the bathroom after your older brother had just finished with his "business" in there back when you were 12 does not constitute a "life threatening experience....."

I don't think i would have thought of taking a pic if I opened the door and saw that :O Though if I'd been holding the camera when I opened the door then maybe a different story lol Amazing pic :)

Dorothy... Dorothyyy... Not sure what I would do. Seriously doubt I would pick up my camera. Big up to Lori Mehmen for taking the shot. I am sure the New York Times only gave her $25 for the shot which is a small price to pay for impending death. Actually tornadoes sporadically bounce around, so she could have been perfectly safe.

I was interested to see on that page that Nikon was announcing (maybe) the D700 in July.

)'(

Walking into the bathroom after your older brother had just finished with his "business" in there back when you were 12 does not constitute a "life threatening experience....."

Im sure you were tramatized......no how about try doing photojournalism in Iraq.

Im sure you were tramatized......no how about try doing photojournalism in Iraq.
Hope I didn't offend you, just a joke. I can't tell by your post if you are just commenting or if offended. I also see that I forgot to tag a smiley on the end of mine.

So, just an attempt at some kidding, no offense meant :blushing:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back