A new attempt

Discussion in 'The Professional Gallery' started by elsaspet, Jun 15, 2005.

1. elsaspet

elsaspet TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    I did a model shoot yesterday, and I'm still trying for that commercial look. Am I getting there?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    4.[​IMG]
    5.[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thank you for looking and all critique and suggestions welcome!

2. Cuervo79

Cuervo79 Guest

well some of them are under exposed, I think you got it right in photo #5 classic for a "comercial" look. #3 is pretty good too, but the hair makes the photo not look right. #9 the pose of the model makes her look stiff, again the hair looks like a helmet, maybe its the underexposure, you can't see the depth of it, I think a warm filter would take some of the dryness in the photo. #4 looks good, but what is she selling? I would think that because of the hat pigtail combo it would of looked better if she was smiling. Most of the mags I see tend to express everyday happenings, and not all of them are into the depth.
    Sorry for the order in my answers but I went by what interested me the most. Over all I like it but not all of them get the comercial look

3. Christie Photo

Christie Photo No longer a newbie, moving up!

Getting there? I think so. You're definately headed in the right direction. I like most of the posing and propping. Lighting is always the "make it or break it" issue for me. Again, mostly good! But, because of lighting, I find the second to be the weakest of the collection. The lighting is interesting on view 5, and the first has such wonderful portrait lighting, including a hair light... is it coming off the truck?

Nice work!

-Pete

4. danny

danny TPF Noob!

These are great! Each one has an appeal. Keep up the good work. Beautiful model.