I'll go first .....

Ok, I'll go...

Luminosity...

* Puts up dukes *

(7.13.2003)karate_kid_joe.jpg

:LOL:

*Flexes bewbie muscles and grunts atcha * :twisted:

lol

I was up until 1am last night playing/experimenting with my new 20d, reading the manual, taking pictures of my feet etc. and I'm reeeally tired, but I'm going to class anyway tonight - maybe some newbie will take advantage of my low barriers of defense?

Group hug...

group-hug.jpg

Green Day...that's so 1994. :wink:

I want to give all my friends here a hearty shout out!!! YOU GUYS MAKE MY DAY ON SO MANY DAYS!!! THANKS!!!!!

Bokeh said:
mygrain said:
Green Day...that's so 1994. :wink:

They just released a new album... I've heard a few songs and they're ok but I like the older stuff better. I've done "time of your life" several times on karaoke night.

Yeah...I've heard a few songs too. I just got sooo sick of those guys from the album that was released after Dookie. Ugh and all of those bands that have come out post Green Day that sound so much like them. Maybe I'm getting too old for you yungin's whoopin and a hollerin these days....I'm stuck in Miles Davis Land right now! I just can't get enough Jazz. :D

Holy cow! How is it that every time I miss a day, I miss all of this? :D If I had to narrow it down to a list, I'd be here figuring all day long. We have over 3000 members that all bring their own self to the forum so I wouldn't even know where to start. I'll give a little highlight, I guess.

Terri, you've been like an aunt to me as well as anyone else that stumbles into the Alternative Techniques section and I'm really glad to have had the opportunity to know you.

Matt...You are the brother that I didn't have. I have to say that I consider you more of a friend than some of the people I have known for most of my life. I'll always call you a part of my family...the crazy side, but my family, none the less. :D

Chase...Like another big brother...maybe more like an uncle since you're so old. Since I'm about to be banned, I just want to say thanks again for making this rockin place I like to disturb from time to time.

Tammy...You've always been a great friend for both of us and I still can't tell you thank you enough for all that you've done and still do.

Arty, Ferny, Trig, Corry, Hertz, Chad, Orie, Zach...(the list continues forever), all of you make this place that it is today. If it weren't for all of you, it would be just a few of us hanging out and throwing spitballs at each other...:D It wouldn't be the place that I am proud to be a part of.

Last, but most certainly, not least..Alison: You are the sunshine that brightens up my day. I wouldn't be half the person I am if it wasn't for you. You have brought me around to the type of photographer I am today and the type of man that I have become. I thought that life was supposed to be about some sort of struggle and that only the lucky people were happy all of the time. I thought that I had been just a regular person, browsing the earth and living a regular life. I wouldn't know what happiness would be like if it weren't for you. I have a new outlook on life and love because of you and how great of a person you truly are and how great of a person I am when I'm with you.

Id like to shout to everyone. thanks for making me feel welcome, and taking some sort of time to look at my photos(even if only viewed and no responses).. thanks again guys.... You guys make me continue to shoot..

hobbes28 said:
Arty, Ferny, Trig, Corry, Hertz, Chad, Orie, Zach...(the list continues forever), all of you make this place that it is today. If it weren't for all of you, it would be just a few of us hanging out and throwing spitballs at each other...:D It wouldn't be the place that I am proud to be a part of.
Ahh. so my post worked then? I have no shame. ;)

I can't pic out single user here I want to pick out. And that's a good thing. I look forward to everyones posts.
Well, that is a white lie actually. There are a couple of posters who I look forward to reading about more than others. But, erm, secret crush 'n' all...

ferny said:
hobbes28 said:
Ahh. so my post worked then? I have no shame. ;)

I can't pic out single user here I want to pick out. And that's a good thing. I look forward to everyones posts.
Well, that is a white lie actually. There are a couple of posters who I look forward to reading about more than others. But, erm, secret crush 'n' all...

:oops: Aw shucks, Ferny :LOL:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back