A simple black and white

Riggaberto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is a simple scan of a (C41) black and white print. My scanner isnt the best so its a little distracting I know. I took this a few months ago and it was really spur of the moment, just when I had started using a SLR. I wouldnt have had time to really change anything up, but I'm just curious what people think of the exposure. To me its just about right but I dont know B&W well, maybe some people think it's too dark? (it did scan a bit dark, also) Just curious, thanks.

Did you do this in a darkroom or get it developed somewhere? It looks like the chemicals were exhausted, you're getting a little bit of a brown tint to the image.

Did you do this in a darkroom or get it developed somewhere? It looks like the chemicals were exhausted, you're getting a little bit of a brown tint to the image.

I got it developed somewhere else. Unfortunately I dont have access to a dark room.

Yeah that shot was sort of a spur of the moment thing, I know it's out of focus, but I actually dont mind because I sort of like the whole thing being soft in this situation. I dont think I'd like the hands any crisper than that, and the face in focus wouldnt seem right, imo.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back