A stupid ass commercial

Yemme

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Now I love best buy don't get me wrong...

But every freaking time I see that commercial about the guy who gives up/sells his super bowl tickets so him and his wife could have a fabulous wedding.... It pisses me the f*ck off. That is irresponsible advertising...and those involved should be beaten senseless.

Men if you have to choose between giving up super bowl tickets so you can have a fancy wedding. Don't do it you dumb ass. Your marriage might not last a month. If a woman want's you to do that she's a heartless *****. It's not romantic... It's idiotic.

Ok this is more like a rant... sorry:D

I would sell my superbowl tickets in a second to have a nice wedding (of course I'd never have the superbowl tickets in the first place...)

I would sell my superbowl tickets in a second to have a nice wedding (of course I'd never have the superbowl tickets in the first place...)

Same here!

Now Cubs v. White Sox World Series tickets on the other hand . . . (Ok, Cubs vs. ANYONE . . . )

Weddings are the most ridiculous waste of money. Nothing like starting your life out together in debt. I'm still trying to catch back up after 10 years. Especially with some of the figures I've seen posted on this forum with weddings. People here have stated figures just for a photographer at twice what my entire wedding cost.

Weddings are the most ridiculous waste of money. Nothing like starting your life out together in debt. I'm still trying to catch back up after 10 years. Especially with some of the figures I've seen posted on this forum with weddings. People here have stated figures just for a photographer at twice what my entire wedding cost.

You've been catching up for 10 years and your wedding cost half the price of some photographers? Hmm.

Some people save up and have weddings without going into debt. It's kind of silly to make such a big generalization because you made a choice you regret. Clearly, not all weddings cost tens of thousands of dollars. I got married last year and everything cost about $500 (and the honeymoon was cheap because we got our plane tickets & hotel room all with points). We only had about 18 people at our "reception", had it at our house, and didn't go all out. My friend and I did the photography and got some fantastic pictures. It can be done on the cheap - and we had the BEST time.

As for the commercial... I saw it & thought it was stupid. But I think that about a lot of commercials. :lol:

Weddings are the most ridiculous waste of money. Nothing like starting your life out together in debt.

A lot of people believe that they can pay for things through out their marriage. That's what will eventually destroy your marriage. Live within your means. Only treasure the meaning of the moment not the price tag.

Most reactions

Back