Acadia National Park - December 2017

Destin

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Finally came in out of the cold and edited my first few hours of shooting while drinking a local beer from Atlantic Brewing Co. This thread is going to be a running blog of my photos from the trip so be sure to check back in from time to time until I post the last photo!

My first morning was extremely dark, gloomy, and overcast. I tried my best to find shots that worked without golden hour light, but I'm not sure I'm happy with the results yet. Regardless, it was an incredible morning in one of the most beautiful places I've ever been.

1.)
i-tVBJx95-XL.jpg

2.)
i-zsx9K65-XL.jpg

3.)
i-qh2rX5P-XL.jpg

4.)
i-CVtDFp2-XL.jpg

5.)
i-PWTsvsX-XL.jpg

They’re all good, #1 is great. I’ll come back with some more details when I’m not on my phone. You’ve been killing it lately.

I hate you. I have to back up there, soon.

Loving #4

I prefer 2 and 3. Leaning to 3 as my preferred but I'm also viewing on my phone so the vertical comp works better.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Oh, and #5.

(and 1 and 2 and 3)

Thanks for the positive feedback guys!

I’m human though.. was headed to catch the sunset at bass harbor lighthouse and just as I pulled in the sun dropped below the horizon and the color was gone. It was a really beautiful sunset too, so it hurt haha.

I got caught up tasting local beer at Atlantic Brewing Co and lost track of time in regards to the sunset :)

In New England in winter the sun sets fast! 4:29 daytime, 4:30 total darkness.

I like 4 and 1 the best for showing off the ruggedness of the coastline.

Winter solstice is only a week away! Then we can finally watch the days get longer.

You upgrade your gear and start Rocking it !!
1,2,5 are my favorites. I love the perspective distortion in certain shots 1,2.

You upgrade your gear and start Rocking it !!
1,2,5 are my favorites. I love the perspective distortion in certain shots 1,2.

The park makes it too easy man. I don't think I could take a bad photo here if I tried!

Agree, it's one of the most beautiful places I have ever been and I know we only saw a small portion of it! Enjoy your photo shoots.

Went out to shoot the sunset at bass harbor head lighthouse tonight. No clouds, so a really boring sky. But I did get some nice golden light out of it at least. Playing with which way I like the photo best. What do you guys think? Don't be too harsh on the processing, these are really quick edits.

1.)
i-SM6p3Qm-XL.jpg

2.)
i-xrD737z-XL.jpg

3.)
i-Tr9bdt5-XL.jpg

Most reactions

Back