acceptable in the 80's....

the good thing about losing my hair is that I will never, ever, ever try a Duran Duran -like hairdo again. Ever. :lol:

pascal

the 80's were cool. I was still a kid in that time, but Star Wars sure rocked. We still got the Star Wars action figures and stuff (the old ones, not the new stuff)

the good thing about losing my hair is that I will never, ever, ever try a Duran Duran -like hairdo again. Ever. :lol:

pascal

Oooh that's one picture I'd love to see. :lol:

I was one of those with leather ties and some extra peroxide blonde :lmao:

Nerdy is the new sexy.

....though bald can be sexy, too.

So if you're a bald nerd, you should be on the cover of playgirl. :p

he has to sow some patience though ... next month's cover is reserved for me!

the 80s sucked

I'm not into NASCAR as much as I was a few years ago. But I watched some of Speedweeks for the Daytona 500. The Home Depot commercial came up and there was Tony Stewart sporting the beginnings of a mullet.

At 35 years old and a child of the 80's, I certainly don't follow the latest fads. I do see a lot of just-out-of-high-school young people float through work on the production floor. The last 10 years has gone through fashion and fad wise, all decades of fads. They redid the 60's tie-dyes, the 70's bellbottoms, and I believe we are on the virge of the 80's right now.

Mullets and big hair, something I certainly don't want to see again.

Mullets and big hair, something I certainly don't want to see again.

I might not have as much big hair, but I refuse to cut it. :lol::lol::lol::greenpbl::greenpbl::greenpbl:

I might not have as much big hair, but I refuse to cut it. :lol::lol::lol::greenpbl::greenpbl::greenpbl:
Hehe, long hair is fine. I was talking the mullets for guys and the big hair on girls.

I've never known any guys not in a band in the 80's to have big hair. Long hair and mullets, sure. But not big teased hair.

And long hair never goes out. All through my life, I have known many guys with long hair. It never goes out of style as it seems to be more of a lifestyle than a fad.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back