Action shot girl with pistol

.I HAVE TO say...drunken fun + cameras is cool...

I once tried to photograph during a lunar eclipse and it was all cloudy alll those hours before. So out of frustration I got very drunk .. later, it suddenly cleared up just at the right moment. You would not believe how many images I took with the lens cap still on, and I almost threw the camera and the tripod to the ground ;)

But in the end my I managed to get some nice shots .... just the failure rate was increased a lot ;)

I once tried to photograph during a lunar eclipse and it was all cloudy alll those hours before. So out of frustration I got very drunk .. later, it suddenly cleared up just at the right moment. You would not believe how many images I took with the lens cap still on, and I almost threw the camera and the tripod to the ground ;)

But in the end my I managed to get some nice shots .... just the failure rate was increased a lot ;)

Well at least you had fun until you realized. Right?

Well at least you had fun until you realized. Right?

Errm, I had fun until it cleared up! then it was more like "****, I have to be quick! .... ****, where is the ****ing cable release? ****, I do not know what I am doing here! ****, was this 1/30 or f/30, or 30? ****, I had the ****ing lenscap on all the time! ****, now I bumped into the tripod during exposure!" .... ;)

a bunch of drunken fun with four wheelers...and guns :lmao:

Sorry, this is not "bragging rights" as you would like for it to be seen, but rather sheer stupidity. Alcohol and guns do not mix.

I thought the mods had locked this...

Most reactions

Back