Adobe is one of the most incompetent brainless companies I have ever dealt with

Last edited:
Further update on the situation, They have now issued a refund and the funds will be lodged to me in 3 to 5 days according to the email I received this morning. This have come from the global escalation team

My advice for people whom have ongoing trouble with Adobe is to just take it out on there Facebook page and they will rectify the issue farely lively

Last edited:
After post my frustrations directly on Adobes Facebook page they quickly solved my problem the text below is just my response to conclude this issue which I posted to there Facebook page

I got a refund from Adobe today which is welcome, this after 2 and a half months of been escalated round and round the houses . It is a sad testament and a real black eye for Adobe Creative Cloud that I was forced to go to this public forum in order to escalate things to a conclusion. This is a great product but the customer service is poor and leaves it down. What is really needed is a strong competitor to smash this monopoly.

BananaRepublic said:
So after staging a dirty protest on the Adobe Facebook page and threatening to continue with same everyday until there is a resolution to my problem I got a phone call from Adobes escalation department and they are now attempting to resolve it asap. So its a case of man bites dog but part of says you can never beat city hall.

Where is that one poster, you know the guy, to tell you that you are full of ***+, and that Adobe really is an awesome, fun, amazing, perfect, brilliant company with A-level customer service and 100% customer satisfaction? Because...you know, they are A_d_o_b_e....and that ALL of this issue was entirely your own damned fault?

Check the Boogie-Man Locker in your own mind. I think that's your best bet for finding your own fictional characters.

Most reactions

Back