Air Shot of Sun Set

Crazymainer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi All,

Here is a photo I took sometime back from the Waist Position of an USAF KC-135R Tanker. We were on are way back to the States and just had come up on the North Atlantic at Sunset. We had 24 Langle AFB F-15 Strike Eagles with us.

I think about using this in an upcomming show at my Gallery and would like to get some comments on if I should crop. I'm not going to us any PS the Neg. is fine.

File0014.jpg

Enjoy the shot and I look forward to all of your comments.

Cheers Crazymainer

It's an interesting shot...I guess. I mean, there's no one subject for the eye to focus on, so it just kind of wanders around the frame. I get drawn to that one patch of blue sky way up top-right, then realize that's not the subject, and start wandering around again.

Don't get me wrong, it's beautiful cloudwork and great color, but if we had one of the planes in-frame, even just as a silouette, this one's a winner.

Hi Shark,

Yes I agree it would have been nice to have some of the F-15 just outside but they where strung out behinds us in a staggered fourmation taken on fuel when this shot came across the Horizon.

Its not proper processure to go hey couple of you guyd want to come up off the wing and hold a Combat fourmation while I get some neat photos. those days are long and gone :x

If I can find some of the Refueling stuff while this going on then I'll post them.

Cheers Crazymainer

Most reactions

Back