Airport HDR nedd comment

Discussion in 'HDR Discussions' started by carjunkman, Jan 18, 2010.

1. carjunkman

carjunkman TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
  2. themedicine

themedicine TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    I just find this to be too much. I think its pretty for the colors, but its just too much. Plus I can see glare from the airport window.

Keep doing it!

3. Provo

Provo TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    I don't even know where to begin here on this image, I always say the first person you need to please is yourself with the image before you worry about what anyone else says including me or anyone here in the forums.

But you want honesty so here it goes, I value your efforts in HDR don't get me wrong but this composition is lacking big-time there is a major glare from the window the sky goes from aqua to a grey color, you have the lens flare,horizon is a tilt Etc..

Mumoc I find it a little offending that you advertise HDR in your blog and post replies to other peoples work on tips when your own images at times look worst. I find this annoying and enough already, you either know what you are talking about to afford to talk or just don’t say anything at all. Practice what you preach please nothing more annoying than to hear someone giving you advise on something they yet don’t fully master. Please just watch your comments prior to speaking about something if posting an image that does not live up to the hype your giving advice about.

4. manaheim

manaheim Jedi Bunnywabbit Staff Member Supporting Member

Photos OK to edit
    ^^^ tend to agree that the composition needs a lot of help... HDR isn't generally "THE picture", so much as a method of PRESENTING "the picture".

Your HDR choices are over the top for me, personally, but what I DO find interesting is that it winds up looking like a postcard.

5. lamergod

lamergod TPF Noob!

abang,its overdone,black patches everywhere,haloing everywhere.No strong focal point in the picture

6. carjunkman

carjunkman TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Thanks for the long comments..I just need comment about my photo..not about my comments on other people photo...annoying?..it easy..don't read..that's it... one thing..this not your forum..this is public forum..anyone can give comment..see yaa.. :lol:

7. carjunkman

carjunkman TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Thank you...still learning and experimenting HDR process..postcard? maybe i`ll print it to be a poscard

8. carjunkman

carjunkman TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Thanks man...yeaa..glare...reflection from the glass of the observation deck..Should have filter on my lenses

9. fokker

fokker No longer a newbie, moving up!

Photos OK to edit
    Sorry, I just find this comment a little amusing.

"I read your comment and am offended that you think my comments are offensive, so you shouldn't read my comments."

10. carjunkman

carjunkman TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Yup..I can give him that short answer...but Just wanna give him a sarcastic answer...This is photogaphy forum..so give comment just about the photo..not other thing...:lol:

11. Digital Dustin

Digital Dustin TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Well your photo leaves something to be desired. I am no HDR expert or anything close to it but a good HDR shot looks realistic and full of vibrant colors without making it look like a painting. Your pic looks more like a painting, if this is what your going for then you did a great job. If not then maybe you should listen to peoples critiques and get better at it.

12. mdruziak

mdruziak TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    HDR is a very subjective thing. Some people like it, some don't. The original photo might be more interesting to me if the HDR effect was reduced to the point of the viewer wondering if it was an HDR photo or a normal photo. Unfortunately, the reflections in the glass are going to kill this photo no matter what you do to it.

Personally, I think HDR needs a very strong subject. Sometimes HDR can make a snapshot look interesting for a few seconds.

Take a look at Rick Sammons HDR stuff: HDR to give you an idea of the type of HDR I prefer.