Alaskan

JayLPhoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello. I am 25 I was born and raised in anchorage alaska. I've been shooting for about ten years now. I started with cinematography when I was high school, then slowly changed my mind and eye to more still life. I enjoy shooting pretty much everything. I love snowboarding and skateboarding so naturally those are my favorite to shoot. I've been attempting freelance for the last two years and trying to make a living from photography for the last 6 months or so.

I shoot with a Fuji S3 pro, Mamiya 645 Pro TL, and Olympus OM. I shoot a lot of digital, but still love the anxious feeling of shooting film. I worked in retail selling cameras for 5 years so I have a bit of knowledge in equipment but am still very very eager to learn. I am very excited to explore this site more and learn from all of you. Thank you for this great opportunity!

If any of you are interested in my work, you can view my collections here.

6200_1121883644914_1161769684_30318622_1507420_n.jpg

Hi Jay,

I'm new too. Your path sounds interesting, I enjoyed reading it. I checked your Flikr, you have some nice shots. The first one I saw when I entered I thought was pretty amazing: Chuck on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Welcome, from another newbie!

Thank you so much! I'll be sure to take a look at your work when I have a bit more time. Thank you for saying hello!

Hi Jay, welcome to the forum :)

Most reactions

Back