Alissa- Model Portrait

DanOstergren

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm really happy I got to work with this model again before I go back to Alaska for the Summer. I couldn't figure out a good location to shoot her in until the day before the shoot I was riding the bus past a community college and saw these low hanging blossom trees on the campus.

All natural light
EOS 5D MKI
135mm @f/2.8
1/500th sec
ISO 400
_mg_4801_1_by_danostergren-d8prwtg.jpg

85mm @f/3.2
1/500th sec
ISO 400
_mg_4781_by_danostergren-d8prrjf.jpg

Your stuff is always great, but I really really love this set!!! :Hail.sml:
That looks like the most ideal location to shoot. Those trees are wonderful, and she looks so perfect with them! With those trees it really has a wedding feel to me.
Great work!!!:frog:

That looks like the most ideal location to shoot. Those trees are wonderful, and she looks so perfect with them! With those trees it really has a wedding feel to me.
Thank you! It helps to have an equally beautiful model.

the second shot with the contrast between the blossoms and her skin tone and white dress straps is so nice

Awesome, as always.

Getting bored of this now. Can't you put something crap up, next time? Just once?

Thank you! It helps to have an equally beautiful model.

I forgot to say that she is quite stunning! :)

Love man !!! Well Done . !

I tell people this all the time, but I still feel that the 5DC, with the right light, is still the best quality imaging body that canon has ever made and I don't give a crap what numbers say. Something about its color and contrast when you get just the right light. When it nails a shot it mails in a way that nothing else does. Suffice to say you nailed these shots.

I tell people this all the time, but I still feel that the 5DC, with the right light, is still the best quality imaging body that canon has ever made and I don't give a crap what numbers say. Something about its color and contrast when you get just the right light. When it nails a shot it mails in a way that nothing else does. Suffice to say you nailed these shots.
I like it as well, but prefer the look of the MKII.
Also you have to realize that there was a lot of manipulation done to the light with dodging, and I made color adjustments as well.
_mg_4781_by_danostergren-d8prrj2.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back