allergies

ferny said:
Ouch! :(
*tries to put a good spin on it*

I Burn Easily and I don't like wasps or yellow pages either :(

:mrgreen:

I don't think I've ever been stung. I think I may have been once when I was little. But whenever I bring it up no-one else remembers. When I was stupid and little I used to smack wasps with the back of my hand when they got near me. :oops:

once i was outside and my mum got stung by a bee (which she is allergic to) and she went running inside - and the next second - I got stung by a wasp...

very odd

(I know that had nothing to do with your post, but i forgot what i was going to say)

I'm not either...except recently my suspicians of hamsters allergies are true. I'm watching my sisters hamster..and my eyes are itchy, my thorat is too, and my nose is a bit runnier than usual. The nose is getting better. And my thorat is better lastnight than the night before. Othter than that nothing I know of. Dogs sometimes makes my eyes itchy :/ But i think that's a head thing.

I was handling a Blue-eyed Cod at work one night and my hands got so itchy that I had to put the fish down and bury my hands in the ice machine for 20mins! :shock:

I've worn gloves ever since.

I'm not really alergic to anything that I know of...cept maybe pollen or something...I occasionally in the spring and summer have problems breathing. Other than that, I'm extremely resiliant when it comes to things I eat or medicine I take. I'm one of those people, that, when the headache finally does get bad enough for me to break down and take ibuprofen, the normal dose doesn't cut it. I always end up taking more.

i am allergic to latex . foung out the hard way when i was younger in the darkroom with gloves on .
i get all red and itchy and i look horrible

I'm allergic to Penicillin, Codeine, Soap, Fabric Softener, Crab, Oysters, Mussells, Salmon & Scallops. I can eat Shrimp and some fish though. Go figure. :confused:

Personally, I'm allergic to idiots. Fortunately there aren't any here, so that works out. :)

Oh yeah, Amoxicillan too. ;)

I'm allergic to violence.......I break out in cuts and bruises. :lol:

I got tested for allergies after years of getting sinus infections and coughing spells that would last for weeks. I finally was diagnosed with a coughing asthma and allergies. For the record I am officially allergic to cats, cockroaches and dust mites. I told the doctor before my results even came back that I had a cat, my mother had cats, my boyfriend at the time had cats, my grandmother, my aunt, my friends, etc. He didn't tell me to get rid of my cat, obviously. Actually the cat one isn't the bad one. It is dust mites. After two years of shots they retested me and I still had huge red splotches on the dust test. I'm still taking allergy shots.

I also had an allergic reaction to something in a french soap I used one time. This has been my great sadness. It was very painful and I have no desire to relive it so I stick with boring plain Lever 2000. (Doctor recommended!). It is not the perfume in the soap because I wear all kinds of perfume all the time. I have no idea what it was, but I stay away from fancy soaps, bath salts, etc. Waaaaa..... I love those things!

My boyfriend was really allergic to my cat when we first started dating. He would go through about a box of kleenex a week at my house. He's gotten used to it now though, and the alergies are almost non-existant.

ceno2000 said:
i am allergic to latex
It'd be wrong to make a joke here wouldn't it?

Has anyone known anyone to be allergic to plasters? It seems that some children are allergic to the glue now. You have to use special ones.

hobbes28 said:
I'm allergic to all seafood and Benadryl.
That sucks being allergic to Benadryl as well. Hope your not allergic to epi!

Most reactions

Back