Am I being "dumb" for buying a d7000 if I have a "passing" interest in photography?

My good friend,Solarflare, do you use the term "necromancer" as being analogous to "wizard"? If so, I can agree with you. Do you know that you have an uncanny resemblance to Gandi? I would add that, at the age of 82, I am no longer seeking levels of any sort other than birthdays.

My good friend,Solarflare, do you use the term "necromancer" as being analogous to "wizard"? If so, I can agree with you. Do you know that you have an uncanny resemblance to Gandi? I would add that, at the age of 82, I am no longer seeking levels of any sort other than birthdays.

I think he was using the term Necromancer in jest, meaning you resurrected a thread from the "dead", because the thread you responded too was last posted too 3 years ago, in 2013.

I think I was dumb to buy my d750 and Tamron 15-30. And my filter and filter holder. But I did it all.

I think the proper word is 'crazy'.

Well you could always bring your geiger counter into the camera store with you.

See, now I'm just intensely curious as to whether or not the OP actually bought a D7000 or not. Three years ago. When this thread was initially posted.

I think I was dumb to buy my d750 and Tamron 15-30. And my filter and filter holder. But I did it all.

I think the proper word is 'crazy'.

If you can afford it and you like it then all is well.

"Afford" is an interesting word. It doesn't always mean the same thing to everyone. I didn't go into debt though.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back