• Gold

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • Yellow

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Olive

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Green

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seriously? Don't you have anything better you could be doing?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Photographiend

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
*Content removed by OP*

Last edited:
Found this test online today to determine your ability to differentiate colors. It is more challenging than you would think not like those "What number do you see?" tests. If anyone is interested.

FM 100 Hue Test

Well color is a *little* subjective...but I'd put it solidly in gold territory. Olive is green.

Is your monitor calibrated?
More importantly, are they that unaware of the Starfleet officer's uniforms?! :whip:

:biglaugh:

In all seriousness, the color gold is a tough one, on film and off. It can indeed have an olive-green hue. Color deficiency might be a concern for you if you perceive reds and greens differently.

I've found that I have very color sensitive eyes. I can see extremely slight variations in color hues that other just can't.

My wife on the other hand can't see colors very well at all.

Found this test online today to determine your ability to differentiate colors. It is more challenging than you would think not like those "What number do you see?" tests. If anyone is interested.

FM 100 Hue Test

Got a perfect score!

What do I win?

Funny you should ask Bitter Jeweler. Yes, I calibrated it myself... not sure that helps my case...

'Grats on the perfect score. I got 7.

Does anyone else's eyes see in slightly different hues?

I noticed several years back that, like with the white balance in photos, one of my eyes sees things a little on the blue side and the other a little on the yellow. Anyone else?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back