Amazing before and after of my wife

Wow, these pictures will light a fire under someone and get them motivated. Go you guys (marriage = team effort)

Amazing, she is not just slimmer, she looks 20 years younger. I can only imagine how hard it was for her to get to this. I could have never guessed it is the same woman. And your shots underline the difference beautifully. Congrats to both of you.

She did weight watchers and worked out at least 4 times a week. What makes it even harder is that she did it while working full time as a nurse, finishing grad school in nursing and doing over 1000 hours of internship required for licensing as a nurse practitioner.

She did weight watchers and worked out at least 4 times a week. What makes it even harder is that she did it while working full time as a nurse, finishing grad school in nursing and doing over 1000 hours of internship required for licensing as a nurse practitioner.

That doesnt make it harder, that makes it better. Truly an inspiration.

Um. Holy crap. Congrats to the wife... and... to you. :)

I have to say at first I didn't think they were the same person. This is phenomenal and inspirational.

Seriously, I think the two of you should be in negotiations with Weight Watchers to use her photos and story in an advertising campaign and possibly as a spokesperson, the way Jared Fogle did with Subway. She's THAT inspiring!

Seriously, I think the two of you should be in negotiations with Weight Watchers to use her photos and story in an advertising campaign and possibly as a spokesperson, the way Jared Fogle did with Subway. She's THAT inspiring!
I agree. If I were you guys I would totally submit your images to Weight Watchers. If you lived closer to me I would love to do a free photo shoot for you guys for your amazing accomplishments! Plus, I love some girly glam!

That is AMAZING!!!! What an awesome transformation!!! Congrats to Her for going for something that was near and dear to her!! And what a great husband you are for supporting her!!! I'm sure she couldn't have done this with out you!!

Those photos were taken for a weight watchers contest. The winner will be featured in a commercial. She says she didn't do it for a commercial, but I think it would be a great reward for her work.

Fyi... You should here her get into people coming in as patients asking for diet pills. She makes them submit food registers and workout schedules. Wrong person to ask for the easy way.

Most reactions

Back