Amazing before and after of my wife

Holy smokes. She looks hot! What an amazing accomplishment. Please tell her she looks awesome! Who cares about the pictures...we get the point! :)

You should make sure she knows we're all drooling over her!! :mrgreen:

Outstanding accomplishment by her, and you are one lucky man!

i like underexposed photos a little more than over, but i must say in this topic the overexposed photo is far better, shes done well and should be really proud of herself

Who cares if she wins the competition or not? YOU won already and so did she. :D

She's looking so good now that any flaws in the photos go unnoticed... AND you have a gorgeous new model to practice your photography on.

... P.S. Are you SURE you're not fooling us and #1 is mother and #2 is daughter?

Hot diggity dog! Well done that woman, that took some willpower. Oh, you are one lucky man as well :p

I am always loathe to say "great job!" on these, because there's an implied judgement on the "before" which I don't want to make.

Any time you can take control and make changes to yourself, to your life, that please you, though, that's a great thing! Good for her!

WOW!!! Hottie alert! She looks amaaaziiing! Congrats to her!

That is some serious will-power on display! In the second picture, she's just radiant. Congratulations to her for working at it, even when it wasn't easy.

Awesomeness. Yeah, I barely have the commitment to run every day for a week before I just give up and go to Chick-Fil-A. Haha

Tell her I said congrats!!

Was she on a specific type of diet? My wife just started this diet called "keto"

Most reactions

Back