Any body have some free actions?

timbearden

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
weddingbyphoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This might go against a previous thread (cheesy actions), but I'm looking for some nice actions to cut down my editing time. Does anybody have some free ones, or a place I could find nice actions for Photoshop?

I have, I've just been looking for something that I haven't done already. Something new and creative. I just downloaded a whole bunch already. I just need to figure out which ones are actually any good.

This thread is so gonna get locked.

And, the OP shoots weddings! I figure you'd be able to justify the cost.

Why would it get locked? I never came across any rules that states that requesting information on photoshop actions is not allowed. As photographers we all want to learn more, and easier ways to edit photos.

Just because I take photos for weddings doesn't mean I also charge an arm and a leg as do many others. Nor do I do it full time. Requesting for others Photoshop actions by no way is against the law, as it is just steps to justify a means.

If torrents were to be used correctly (legally), then it wouldn't be a problem. I asked a legitimate question, just because someone else mentions torrents doesn't mean my question shouldn't be answered.

You also asked in another thread about "where I could find lucis art, I've been looking for it for a while"...

What you do or don't download doesn't affect me. I couldn't care less. Just don't try to BS me about it.

Last edited:
I don't see why this thread should be locked. There are tons of free actions out there, all perfectly legal to download too.

Try going here: Action Central

These are all free and legal to download.

Thanks for your responses.

I also appreciate people who's goal is to find the worst in people. Well not exactly. If anything this thread should be locked because of people antics and abbreviated cussing. It makes no sense that you (you know who you are) have to go back into someone's bio to prove your point. At least you think you proved your point. I get it, you don't like pirates. I commend you for that.

As for LucisArt plugin, I legitimately wanted to find it. I heard a lot about it, but was unable to find it since they decided to update it. I was also aware that there was a beta test, which I could have been wrong. I may not be the expert in these things, but a beta is often a trial version. By no means is a trial an illegal action. Searching for something that may or may not exist is also not illegal.

Thanks for your responses.

I also appreciate people who's goal is to find the worst in people. Well not exactly. If anything this thread should be locked because of people antics and abbreviated cussing.

Why the frig would you fragging want to do a fricking thing like frigging that? (Hehehehe, sorry ;))

It makes no sense that you (you know who you are) have to go back into someone's bio to prove your point. At least you think you proved your point. I get it, you don't like pirates. I commend you for that.

Odds are that whoever it is that you're talking about is the biggest pirate here. I've found in 20 years of usenet and forum usage plus another ten of BBS activity, that it's usually the guys who speak out against it first and loudest that are sitting on the largest wArEz collections! They also usually have a gruff demeanor or a short blunt way of communicating. :sexywink:

Not that I don't appreciate those kinds of people - I actually do. It really does take all kinds! What a wonderful cornucopia of diversity in all things this planet offers! I dig it. It was probably a little rude of me to share the above observations but Oh Well... :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back