Any Suggestions for This?

Discussion in 'Photography Beginners' Forum' started by Wired, Apr 28, 2007.

1. Wired

Wired TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    Ok well today I was experimenting with different angles and views and such and I came up with this.
    [​IMG] click to enlarge

Any and all critism is welcome to this, I would really like to know your opionion on this and PLEASE let me know if something does seem right or something I could have done better. Also remeber that you can always edit my photos and see what you can do with them *hint* *hint* Thanks in Advance

2. JIP

JIP No longer a newbie, moving up!

I'm not exactly sure what you are trying to do here.

3. jamescell

jamescell TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    I love photostaken from ground level:lovey:

4. TheOtherBob

TheOtherBob TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    I like it. I like photos taken from different angles - the dirtier you get, the better the shot, I think! And long lines disappearing into the distance really draw me in. And it makes good use of the rule (*cough*) of thirds. I like the composition.

Since you're looking for criticism - the sky's blown out, the color's a little funny, the light reflected off the stop sign a little too strongly, and there's a shadow across the front of the picture - but so what. I like it. (There's a trick for metering the sky and ground in Understanding Exposure that could fix that, I think (though I don't remember it offhand) - or you could try a graduated density filter.)

(All of the above commentary is from a total and complete noob. You may want to consider robbing a salt truck to accompany it.)

5. MikeR

MikeR TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Since you're looking for criticism - the sky's blown out, the color's a little funny, the light reflected off the stop sign a little too strongly, and there's a shadow across the front of the picture -

I agree